Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.digitalcollaborationtool.com.
What is personal data we collect?
Our website introduces you to the best facilitation tools. In order to do that efficiently, our site collects your personal data from few different places. A personal data is any information that can be linked directly or indirectly to a physical living person. Examples of personal data are a name, address, social security number or similar identification numbers, phone number, e-mail address and IP address.
A cookie is a small text file stored on the visitor’s computer when connected to our site. As said, we do this so that we can improve the website and to provide you with more relevant content.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. If you want to turn off cookies, this can be done in your browser’s security settings. However, if you turn off cookies, some features of our site might stop working. Learn more about cookies here!
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Information provided in personal contacts
For example, when you contact us by email, we can save information about you that is needed to resolve your case. This may be the name, phone number or email address. If you contact us with advertising plans, your personal data can be stored as well.
If you decide to upload images to our website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to our website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact forms and Cookies
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on our site may include embedded content (for instance videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This site uses Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
i. Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google. It tracks and reports our website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Site. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- We use Google Analytics’ 3rd-party audience data. This data is for instance gender, age, and interests. This way we can understand the behaviour of our customers. We also work with companies that collect information about your online activities to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences. This means that you may from time to time see several advertisements on the Site or other sites you browse. This is because we contract with Google and other companies to target our advertisements based on data we or they have collected,. This includes data collected through cookies. These companies may also be able to collect information when you click on advertisements on our Site, which helps track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads. This you can do easily by visiting the Google Ads Settings page (https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated). Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout). Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
Who we share your data with
Customer information may be used in marketing cases by Digital Collaboration Tool or companies outside the Group that our site collaborates with for direct marketing or other advertising by mail, email or SMS.
We use information about our users for so-called personalization. This means that we use the information we have collected about you and your use of our services to affect how the content of the website looks when you visit us. There may be recommendations for other promotions and services based on what you have done earlier or what other similar profile users have shown interest in.
Note that personalization is not the basis for any automated decision making.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment on our site, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- We do seek to partner with companies who provide services, solutions and promotions we feel will be of value to our readers. In such instances we will provide you with any such services, solutions and promotions of such other companies.
- Our site also reserves the right to provide statistics about your use of the site, as well as sales, traffic, and other statistical information relating to our site to third parties- This all will be done without identifying your identity.
- Our site may provide your personal data to its affiliates or related companies for legitimate business purposes.
- We may release your information should we be required to do so by law in order to comply with any legal processes.
- We do not provide any warranty against the use of your information by third party sites linked to, and from, the Site.
What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you. This includes any data you have provided to us.
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you.
This, however, does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.