Every business needs to have something that it can use to schedule everything. Scheduling tools play a significant role across businesses. You can use it for appointments, project management, business meetings, and a lot more. These tools are a great way to organize tasks. With the right one in place, say goodbye to overlapping engagements.
These days, we see several appointment schedulers. Yet, choosing what is best for your organization can be daunting. Simply put, selecting one from our shortlisted tools highly depends on what you need it for. Are you looking for a simple or a multitasking tool? Do you want it free, or do you want to go for a subscription basis?
The Best 7 Tools for Scheduling
Let’s take a look at our top picks below.
This free tool is the best option if you are heavily into physical meetings. It is quite reliable and straightforward. With an intuitive and minimalist dashboard, you can set your availability across multiple meeting types effortlessly.
- You can integrate video conferencing tools such as Google Meet, Teams, or Zoom.
- It enables you to save your preferred meeting venues. Once a guest books a meeting, they will receive the meeting’s location automatically.
- It has a handy AI feature that takes charge of sending emails to requesters and asks for additional information. Also, it arranges times preferred by both requester and you.
- The AI scheduler is only available for paying users.
- Recipients can easily detect that they are not interacting with a human being.
- Service is free only up to three (3) schedule pages.
- To access unlimited pages, Forward-to-Schedule functionality, and advanced analytics, you need to pay $15 monthly.
This tool allows you to create various meeting types with a shared link a guest can use to set up a meeting with you. Guests can just choose a date in one of the time slots that you are available. There are some similarities with other schedulers. But, it has some features that make it stand out such as its customization options.
- Aside from setting availability, it allows you to add intake queries, create a secret meeting, and customize SMS and emails.
- It also accepts payments and allows you to set a maximum number of meetings you can do per day. You can have 500 scheduled meetings (max) per month.
- Each schedule page looks neat and can be embedded on your website, showing the guest’s timezone.
- It allows integration of three calendar and video meetings.
- On top of common calendar integrations, you can make use of FastMail, Zimbra, Zoho, and Nextcloud integrations among others.
- You can automatically add guests to your customer database and send follow-through email messages for new meetings.
- This is free for just one individual user.
- You have to pay $9.99 per month for a user licence.
This is an AI scheduling assistant, thus, it is more advanced and the process it uses makes everything look simple. Just create an account, integrate your calendar, and choose your preferred meeting times and dates. Once done, Clara, your AI assistant can take it from there.
- It works just like a virtual assistant as it can send email professionally-crafted friendly emails just like any human being does.
- Process schedules fast. It takes less than 24 hours to get done with things.
- You do not need to log in several times on the platform to see updates on your schedules.
- There is no free plan for this tool.
- Monthly payment starts at $99/user.
This solves the constant struggle when it comes to prioritising, scheduling, and automating your workload. It is compact and works as a project manager. At the same time, it has a calendar that has an integrated scheduling functionality.
Motion also uses AI to organize schedules. You can create an account and provide Motion your previously picked work times each day. First, fill in the priority level, duration, and due date of the project. Next, the AI will break your task list into manageable portions, considering your deadlines and task priority.
- It can reorganise and rearrange your schedule even if there are a few changes or additions to the schedule itself.
- This tool also works as a regular meeting scheduler.
- You can pick the default custom location, video conferencing tool, customise and enable email reminders. It can also personalise your booking link.
- Calendar integration is only limited to Microsoft and Google calendars.
- The number of options on the platform could lead to customisation overload for less tech-savvy users.
- It can only provide you with more options if you pay $19/annually.
This is one reliable tool that’s easy to use whether you are on a free plan or a paying user. It has a trouble-free, automatic set up method which makes it the top choice of most businesses. Clearly, this is best for those who receive so many meeting requests and only requires a simple reply.
You can set up an event type by means of creating a booking page. This will then send a link to invitees after which they will see your available times. From there, they can already request a meeting by selecting a date and time option.
- It enables synching confirmed appointments to your own calendar while creating the same event on the recipient’s calendar.
- This is an ideal meeting scheduler for individuals, customers, or members within one organization.
- It has integration options for HubSpot, Zoom, Zapier, Salesforce and a lot more.
- All workflows are automated for ease of usage.
- Has the capacity to assist freelancers in qualifying leads.
- The free plan has limited features.
- Integrations can only be enjoyed if you have subscribed to a plan that charges from $8 a month.
This tool can be used as a scheduling app to set up meeting polls. Hence, it stands as a collaboration tool for organisations in finding the best times for them to meet. It is an easy mix of Doodle in creating a poll and Calendly in setting appointments.
Setting up schedules is easy with SavvyCal. You can create meeting polls, name them, add all relevant information, or propose a few time slots from your calendar. Then, send the link to all participants and invite them to vote on meeting times that work for them.
Just sign up and allow its setup wizard to guide you. Next, link your preferred video conferencing tool and calendar. Then, get quick access to all your meeting polls, scheduled links, and upcoming events from a simple, yet, efficient dashboard.
- It helps prevent double-bookings. Invitees can overlay their calendars on the polling page automatically.
- There is no need to toggle from your calendar to the polls. You will see details in one place.
- Enables creating different scheduling links that has custom meeting lengths as well as location.
- It allows for setting unique time availability per meeting type.
- Setting up meeting polls is limited to its free plan.
- Team or individual scheduling links are available if you subscribe for $12 a month.
This is a free, full-fledged calendar app as well as it is a meeting scheduler. Its interface looks more that of Google Calendar. It owns a vast statistics section that tracks all meetings and takes note of where trends develop. Also, it takes note of attendance and time spent during meetings. Likewise, it logs the percentage of attendees who missed or rejected the meeting.
- It highlights who you are presumably to have at your next meeting. This informative segment can be found in the overview section within the dashboard.
- You can take advantage of its mobile and web versions.
- It also has features like creation of personalised shareable booking links and time slots.
- This is more convenient to use by larger teams looking for different meeting types.
- The multiple setting levels can be laborious.
- Some people find navigating within the app less intuitive.
- Getting more linked calendars and scheduling time slots is possible only if you pay $6 a month.